It seemed like a good idea at the time...
September 13- Hobo 10k Trail Nite Run
Yes an evening trail race, in the dark with flashlights and/or headlamps.
I ran it in 56:19 for 52nd place of out 183. Second in age group our of ten.
September 14- Hobo 25k Trail Run
A nice cool morning with plenty of sunshine. Great morning for a run.
2:39; 52nd place (again) out of 122. 6th in age group out of 13.
September 15= Hobo 50k Trail Run
We started in the rain. We ended in the rain with maybe an hour in the middle with no rain.
Drenched and mud everywhere.
6:38; 25th place out of 45 runners. 3rd in age group out of 6.
Triple Crown Finisher!
Seventeen runners started and finished all three races. We ran 85k (52.7 miles).
I finished in 7th place out of 17 hearty souls.
Photos and course maps...
NEW! irunnerbuzz.com clothing is here!
Treats and their calories
- Cheetos 21 pcs. 160 calories
- Coffee Plain/flavored (no mochas, etc) 0 calories (Thank goodness!)
- Eggos (2) 190 calories
- Log Cabin Syrup (for the Eggos) 1/4 cup = 210 calories
- Fiber One Oats & Peanut Butter Chewy Bar (1) 1.4 Oz 150 calories
- Oreo Cookie (3) 160 calories
- Orv Redenbachers Popcorn (1 bag) 100 calories
- Ritz crackers (wheat) (5) 75 calories
- Rold Gold small Twist Pretzel (15) 110 calories
- Sunchips Harvest Cheddar 15 chips 140 calories
- Sunmaid Raisins 1/4 Cup 130 calories
- Sweetarts Candies (13) 60 calories
- Toast on wheat, butter/jam 110 calories