I guess I didn't post this back in January but my running goal this year again was to reach 1,000 running miles in 2013.
I accomplished my 1k goal this past weekend while in Galena, IL. I ran the local trails and even had the pleasure of running next to a train part way. Very cool.
Speaking of cool, Sunday's run started at 8:00 a.m. with a temperature of 37 degrees. My hands were cool the first couple of miles but I soon warmed up. That was followed by an enjoyable breakfast of pancakes with my wife and friends at the local Golden Hen diner. Good food if you are ever visiting Galena. But they close by 3:00 p.m. so get there early.
No photos because I still haven't figured out how to carry my new iPhone around with me. I'm not a fan of carrying things while I run.
NEW! irunnerbuzz.com clothing is here!
Treats and their calories
- Cheetos 21 pcs. 160 calories
- Coffee Plain/flavored (no mochas, etc) 0 calories (Thank goodness!)
- Eggos (2) 190 calories
- Log Cabin Syrup (for the Eggos) 1/4 cup = 210 calories
- Fiber One Oats & Peanut Butter Chewy Bar (1) 1.4 Oz 150 calories
- Oreo Cookie (3) 160 calories
- Orv Redenbachers Popcorn (1 bag) 100 calories
- Ritz crackers (wheat) (5) 75 calories
- Rold Gold small Twist Pretzel (15) 110 calories
- Sunchips Harvest Cheddar 15 chips 140 calories
- Sunmaid Raisins 1/4 Cup 130 calories
- Sweetarts Candies (13) 60 calories
- Toast on wheat, butter/jam 110 calories